Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday Redux

98 days til GQ....

I woke up on Saturday with the best of intentions- I was going to clean up, mow the lawn, then hit the gym for some light bag work. As it turned out, I sat around playing Xbox and eating hotlinks.... Saturday night was even worse. We watched GSP destroy BJ Penn then drank, ate Doritos and played Rock Band in a drunken stupor. Scientists agree that "Eye of the Tiger" is the most beautiful song ever made but when it is sang by an inebriated man it is 127% better (I'm rounding up). Sunday morning sucked. I had the type of hangover where you aren't sure if it is a hangover until you have been in the restroom 7 times before 8 am.
And I am in the minority-the Superbowl was boring until the last 5 minutes. Even then, the shitty officiating left a bad taste in my mouth....thank god Boxing or MMA doesn't have THOSE problems
/end sarcasm.

So while it was a great weekend, now I must pay for my transgressions with a grueling day of squat work. Today, I won't go as heavy so that I don't walk the rest of the week like someone stuck their fist in my ass. I'm sorry for the visual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear it.